|včeraj, 16:23||360 cm||50 cm||7 od 47
- "One Day Ski Exeprience” - Carefree All-Round Package for Novice Skiers
- Project launch for the Saanersloch cable car, construction work started in September
- Glacier 3000 is getting another winter attraction in the form of a new red run slope. It will open at the beginning of the 2017/18 winter season at the end of October 2017. 8 km in length, the new slope will run from the Scex Rouge mountain station at 3,000 metres above sea level to Oldenegg at 1,918 metres above sea level.
- Playground Snowpark on the Hornberg being extended with a wildside
- New sound piste – enjoy Alpine authenticityon the snow as you please and permanent cross-country ski trail in Schönried
The holiday region of Gstaad Saanenland is the perfect place for fun-filled skiing experiences on a range of superb slopes. Charming chalet villages adorn the entrances to the various ski areas: Family-friendly ski lifts, kilometres of downhill runs and the only glacier ski area in the Bernese Oberland, where winter sports can be enjoyed from the end of October to the beginning of May.
Kontakt Smučišče Gstaad
Bergbahnen Destination Gstaad AG
Haus des Gastes, Promenade 41, CH-3780 Gstaad