Obratovalni časi Zima
- 11.12.2021 - 18.04.2022
- 08:45 - 16:00
Smučarske proge Shuttleberg...
- 19 km
- 7 km
- 2 km
- Freeride/ Rute
- 12 km
- 40 km
Novosti Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl - Ski amade
- Opening of the "Panorama Link": In December 2020, the "Panorama Link " went into operation, a direct link between the three valleys of Snow Space Salzburg and the three valleys of Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl and the ski paradise of Zauchensee. In just nine minutes, the fast, comfortable ten-person gondola takes winter sports enthusiasts from Wagrain-Flachau to the top of the Shuttleberg, from where they can choose all the runs to Kleinarl and Flachauwinkl or continue directly to Zauchensee.
- New red piste Lumberjack: On the Shuttleberg, the pistes and piste connections are being extended and adapted accordingly for the new flows of skiers through the Panorama Link. To this end, the entrance to the Fürstwand pistes to Kleinarl is being redesigned and there is a new red piste along the route on the Lumberjack Shuttle.
- Lumberjack - the organic mountain restaurant: In the area of the Lumberjack Shuttle valley station there is a new ski hut on the shuttle mountain. The Bio-Bergrestaurant is organised as a food hall and offers flexitarians, vegetarians and vegans a wide selection of local and organic dishes and drinks. The various stations and food trucks invite you to try and taste your way through. Guests will find bright seating on three levels, creating charm and comfort through the airy, light-flooded architecture with lots of wood and glass.
Smučišče Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl - Ski amade
AWAY for sporty families is written in capital letters here.
Action-packed special pistes, easy, wide family pistes, natural ski routes and snow parks for beginners and advanced skiers: on the Shuttleberg, winter sports enthusiasts can not only ski top-prepared pistes, but also discover something new in a playful way. There are many highlights for families on a total of 40 kilometres, e.g.:
- 19 kilometre Family Run with 19 colourful Crazy Dolls stations.
- An exciting treasure hunt across the whole mountain
- weekly events to take part in
- family-friendly break facilities
- special offers and discounts for families
But it's not just the slopes that are diverse here, the team is colourful too: Shuttle Mountain is proud to employ staff from many different nations and offer them challenging and secure jobs. The different languages and cultures are an enrichment, both for the company and its guests.
Unique facilities for snowboarders and freeskiers.
The Absolut Park on Shuttle Mountain is one of the largest snow parks in the world. Freeskiers and snowboarders can let off steam on a huge area with around 100 perfectly shaped kickers, boxes and rails. The park has separate areas for beginners, advanced riders and pros, so that children and young people can slowly and safely get to grips with the freestyle sport.
National and international snowboard and freeski contests confirm the high quality of the Absolut Park, as does the Absolut Park Team, which consists of international top athletes, Austrian greats and local newcomers who train regularly at the Absolut Park.
The Chill House at the foot of the Absolut Park is a popular meeting place for snowboarders and freeskiers - for relaxing, bouldering or skating in the Mini Ramp.
*All the amenities of a modern ski resort.
There are exclusively modern, comfortable chairlifts on the shuttle mountain. Each lift has at least two groomed runs, and there are also some natural freeride routes.
The Shuttleberg has its own motorway exit in Flachauwinkl (A10, Tauern motorway) and in Kleinarl the valley station is directly at the entrance to the village. In addition, free ski buses run at short intervals to Flachauwinkl and Kleinarl.
The shuttle mountain facilities in brief:
- 40 tested kilometres of pistes - snow-sure and top-prepared
- Fast, comfortable chair lifts with weather protection hoods
- Excellent ski and snowboard schools
- Easy arrival by car or with the free ski bus
- The largest snow park in Austria: the Absolut Park
One ticket - 760 kilometres of slopes.
The Flachauwinkl - Kleinarl shuttle mountain is located in the centre of Ski amadé, Austria's largest ski association. Multi-day ski passes are therefore valid for five top ski regions and 760 well-maintained kilometres of pistes in Salzburger Land and neighbouring Styria - an added bonus for skiers and snowboarders who like to make kilometres.
Zadnji komentarjiAlle Kommentare anzeigen nova tema
Obratovalni časi Poletje
- 03.07.2021 - 01.11.2021
- Število Vlečnice
Juli & August: Di, Mi, Sa, So, jew. 8.30 - 17.00 h
September & Oktober: Sa, So, jew. 8.30 - 17.00 h
Sonderbetriebstage: 25.10., 26.10., 1.11.2021